Body fat is both essential and harmful for our body depending on the amount present. Some amount of fat is required for the smooth functioning and energy in the body. Whereas too much of it might lead to various health conditions like high blood pressure, hardening of arteries or heart disease. You can make some changes in your lifestyle and diet to lower fat and reduce the various risks related to obesity.
1) Consume low-calorie food: Try to reduce the amount of calories to 1500 to 2000 per day, as it will help in losing 1 to 2 pound weight every week. Use a food journal, online calculator or app to monitor the daily intake of calories. Check with a dietitian or physician to determine a correct food chart in order to reduce the amount of excess fat from the body.
2) Intake lean protein: It an essential nutrient for the metabolism of your body. It can support and help in process of fat reduction and weight loss. Women should consume 46g and men 56g of protein to make sure that their body derives required nutrition. The source of this protein includes pork, lean beef, poultry, tofu, legumes, seafood and low-fat dairy products.
3) Drink more water: An average individual should consume at least 8 glasses of water daily. Avoid consumption of sodas, beverages, juice or energy drink as they add calories to your regular diet and increase weight.
4) Avoid artificial sweetener: These are low-calorie products but might increase your craving that can ultimately lead to overeating. Some added sugars are:
Evaporated cane juice
High-fructose corn syrup
5) Exercise regularly: With eating right, you need some physical activity so as to burn fat from your body. It is not necessary that you need to join a gym and go for rigorous exercises. You can opt for light routines like walking, running, cycling or swimming for 30 minutes or more as per your convenience.
6) Make some changes in lifestyle: Studies have revealed that long or short term stress or tension triggers our urge to eat, that generally leads to weight gain. Consuming too much alcohol or lack of sleep can add a few extra pounds. An average individual need at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep every day for the proper functioning of metabolism of the body.
7) Get rid of stubborn fat: The above-mentioned tips are sure to reduce weight, slowly yet steadily. In case you want faster results to go for medical treatments like cryolipolysis. You can reduce body fat by cryolipolysis treatment. It is a non-invasive and simple procedure that contours body shape effectively. However, this procedure works on people who are not obese and have fat deposits on a certain part of the body.
Hopefully, the above-mentioned tips will help you reduce your excess fat and get the body you desire.